Friday, June 25, 2010

We dive into the blogosphere...


Well, here it is. My first blog post. I guess that means that the Goldens are in the "blogosphere" as my dad would call it. He is the blogmaster. Hmmm, maybe I will attempt to post his blog on here. The next step will be uploading pictures. Should have tons of time for that considering I am a SAHM (how about that abbreviation!) with no car. That's right, you heard it, no car. So, here in my little prison, I reach out to you...


Now I will attempt to upload a picture. You'd think that I could figure out all of this stuff considering my long history of computer use, but you never know! Here goes...

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! However, dear readers, don't feel a bit sorry for this SAHM, as she has a pretty good life, from what I have heard!

    There is only one Leah!!

    ReplyDelete