Friday, June 25, 2010

Mission Accomplished


Well, I did it! First blog post is up and I even attached a picture. No blogging for dummies here, my friends. My next goal is to list a blog that I am following. We will see how that goes...


It has been a fun week here at the Golden roost. Baby Anderson turned 1 on Tuesday, so I guess that means he is not a baby anymore... We had the whole family in town for dinner and had a fabulous time! I did make a major faux pas however. I just found out that my poor baby has a milk allergy, and what do I do for his birthday? Get him an ICE CREAM cake! I mean, really? He is soooo the second child. Oh well, we let him lick the icing for a minute and then proceeded to let big sister Hadley eat as much as she wanted. Poor baby boy. I guess considering the state of my brain these days, he's lucky to have had a cake at all...

2 comments:

  1. Notice the change in font color. I'm getting soooo creative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! Happy Birthday Anderson!

    ReplyDelete